Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rough week...

I've been feeling a little burnt out with my crocheting this week. I took yesterday off and it was nice. I'll have to do it more often. Otherwise I'm going to get to the point where I don't crochet for months!! And I don't want that! I'm going to try and work on something today. I'm almost done with the lion. I might add that tomorrow. I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday already... that means it's back to work... ~sigh~

As of right now... I HAVE 100 PEOPLE THAT HEART MY SHOP!!! And that's cool!!! :)

Other Etsy news... I'm now shipping internationally!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to take small breaks. I normally make one piece a night, but lately I've had a lot of procedures on my teeth, and spend most of my time sleeping lol.

    Grats on 100 hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! :)

    Procedures on your teeth... That doesn't sound like fun at all. I still have my wisdom teeth in. I'm not looking forward to the day they have to come out *hair on neck standing up*

    ReplyDelete