Monday, August 5, 2013

Weather...

This summer has been really odd. Last summer it was in the 90's and 100's for weeks on end. Now it's barely making it to the 70's. I'm not complaining though. This cooler weather is putting me in the mood for sweaters, hot cocoa, and cuddling on the couch with a blanket.

Oh.... and seasonal coffee creamers.

I started drinking coffee again after I was done breastfeeding. I have missed coffee so much. I have drank it in the past, but it made my stomach hurt. I have to limit myself to only 12 ounces a day. That's all my stomach can handle. It's my special treat.

I'm looking forward to Coffee-Mate seasonal creamers.

* Sugar Cookie
* Pumpkin Spice
* Pecan Praline

Just to name a few. 

Check out the other flavors here:
http://www.coffee-mate.com/Products/Seasonal.aspx

I love coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment