Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Natalie Marie...

Well Hi there. I wonder if anyone is reading this. I should scrap this blog and start over. But I won't.

So here is my belly the day before Natalie Marie arrived.


 

Here is Natalie Marie. 
She was born on August 26, 2012. 
Time: 4:17am.
Weight: 6 lbs, 14oz.
Height: 19 inches


Here she is now. At 7 months.


Where did the time go?


At the moment I'm training my kids to have the same nap time schedule. Am I crazy? Probably. But having a hour and a half of quiet mommy time sounds heavenly. Chloe (age 2.5) takes naps like a champ. She even requests them once in a while. Now Natalie on the other hand, thinks naps are a waste of time. But we will get the hang of this. Some days are better than others. 


Here are both of my girls spending some quality tummy time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment