Thursday, April 25, 2013

My 5 greatest pet peeves

My list of pet peeves is huge, but here are the top 5.

#5: People who don't use there blinkers. Really, people? They put them on vehicles for a reason. I can't read your mind, could you give me a heads up before you pull out in front of me?

#4: When people dog ear the pages in books. Is it that hard to find a scrap piece of paper? You're ruing the pages when you do this.

#3: People who spit out there gum on the sidewalk and/or parking lot.I always seem to find it and step in it. Why!? Why!?!?! WHY!!!! Here's a little advice to all the gum chewers out there. Save the wrapper, put it in your pocket. When your done with your gum, put it in your wrapper and throw it in the trash.

#2: When people don't keep their dogs on a leash. I'm not a fan of dogs. They jump on you, sniff your butt/genitals. And they bite. If you tell me, "Oh, don't worry, she doesn't bite." I will give you the hairy eyeball. Yeah, your dog never bit you, you feed him. I have two small kids. KEEP YOUR DOGS ON LEASHES PEOPLE!

And my #1 pet peeve is.....

#1: Not washing your hands after using the restroom. Ewwwww... Is it really that hard to wash your hands? It just really gross. Wash your hands people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment