Monday, July 18, 2011

Chloe 8 months old...well... more like 8 1/2 months old...





Here are some more pictures of Chloe! She is a very active little girl. Crawling all over the place, and even trying to pull herself up to stand! I have a feeling she will be walking soon!! Aaahhhh!!! There goes my crochet time. :(

Chloe is sleeping at night very well. Which is pretty awesome. She's even taking afternoon naps in her crib! Double awesome! I crochet while she naps.

She still doesn't have any teeth. I think she's more focused on getting around, and growing hair. But I think her teeth will come in soon.

Other news...

My Etsy shop is doing very well, considering I don't have a lot of time to work on it. I'm 3 sales away from 400!! Looks like I will have to make set another goal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment