Friday, June 24, 2011

Chloe Update




Chloe is growing, and growing fast! She's all over the place! She still does the army crawl. She can't quite crawl on all fours yet. She can go from laying on the floor on her tummy to sitting on her bottom! Wow! My baby is growing up! She will be 8 months old in a couple of weeks!

She loves green beans, bananas, peaches, pears, applesauce, and carrots. She hates peas. We had to mix them with applesauce before she would eat them. Peas and applesauce?? Sounds gross to me.

Her new favorite toy is Mr. Grinch. She got the toy from my mom for Christmas. I thought she would be scared of it. But she absolutely loves him.

My Etsy shop is doing well. I'm 16 sales away from 400!! Yippee!! Looks like I will hit that goal before the end of the year! Swweeet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment