Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Books I need to read:




I started reading this book around the summer, but I didn't have enough time to finish it. I was going to check it out at my local library, but someone beat me to it. So I put a hold on it, so soon I will finish it.



Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

I saw this book at the bookstore the other day. I'm defiantly putting this book on my "To Read List"


DTDL Crafters update:

I went to this yesterday. I felt a little awkward. I was right. There was 2 other people there, both about there 60's or late 50's. They told me there was some people missing. It looks like it's a really small group. I felt a little out of place. Kind of like the third wheel. But it wasn't horrible. I think I will go again. It was nice to hang out with different people. Hopefully next time there will be people there that are a little closer to my age.

The next one is on Tuesday, December 15th at 3pm-4pm.

1 comment:

  1. The second one is the book I saw and tried to recommend, but could not remember the title...I am glad you found it!!!
    Good job on the new group!! I am sure more will show. The attendance was probably down due to holiday season, week after thanksgiving, etc.

    ReplyDelete