Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Somebody pinch me... this can't be happening!!!!

No flippin' way.....

I made it to The Storque on ETSY!!!!! With the help of my blue zombie eyeballs!!!!

I can't believe this!!! I'm not one of the featured items, the eyeballs are under the related items at the bottom!! But that's good enough for me!!! I'm doing a SUPER HAPPY DANCE!!!

Check out here!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Also.....

my witch hats made it to the gift guides!!!! Check it out here!!! After I looked at the gift guides, I'm thinking it's a mistake.... well I could be wrong. It doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the items that are listed. Check it out and let me know what you think. Well, anyway, I'm getting a lot of hits on it!!!

I'm on cloud nine right now... I have no idea what I'm doing... but whatever it is it's working!!!

This is giving me some serious motivation!!!!! I'm off to crochet!!!

3 comments: