Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sale #29!


I sold my apple set yesterday!! Sale #29!!! It went to Michigan!! Well... I guess they never really left the state!! ;)

Also, my candy corn, pumpkins and witch hats are all in Gift Guides!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Click on the links to see the gift guides.

I'm still crocheting away on Santa. I now have this body, and 2 arms done! I'm working on leg #1!!! I'm hoping I can finish him today!! I have to finish his legs, hat and beard!!

I also finished my leg warmers last night. I really like how they turned out. I'm glad I changed the pattern a bit. They're really soft and warm. I'm probably going to make another pair for work, when I unload the trucks this winter. I think I'm going to need them!! I will post pictures soon. Maybe later today. If not, I will post them tomorrow. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment