Thursday, September 24, 2009

Crocheting like a madwoman....

I decided to wait until next week to start working on my blanket until next week. I'm really focused on the Christmas items.

I will be listing my first custom listing sometime next week. I'm going to have Christmas ornaments, 6 or 12 pack. You can choose the color combination!! I'm super excited about this idea. I was trying to wrap my brain around what colors people want, all red? all green? half and half? one of each color??? All the combos were making me dizzy. So hopefully this will work, and hopefully this is something someone wants to buy.

Right now I'm working on the Holiday penguin today. I have his head, beak, eyes, and feet finished. I'm about half done with the body. I'm going to try and finish it today, but I'm not sure. We'll see.

I'm not sure how much I will get done tonight. I have a hot date. Tomorrow is a special day for my husband and I. And since I have to work tomorrow, we are celebrating tonight. What is the "special day" you ask?? Well, to make it a short story, it's the day my husband and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. It was back in 1996, we were both in 7th grade, and we've been together ever since.* We've been together for 13 years and still going strong.* Justin, if your reading this.... I love you!!!*

*insert awwwwwwwww here

Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. It's time to get serious... were is my hook and yarn???

I'm off to crochet!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. You actually inspired me to finally start working on Christmas stuff! Now you are officially a muse. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa . you do wonderful work....do you make beany hats?

    ReplyDelete