Monday, May 11, 2009

Yarn Situation...

I'm going to spend to day crocheting. I was suppose to work 6am-11am this morning, but they needed to cut some hours. Which is fine by me. :) So today I'm going to work on my orange cat, and hopefully I can finish it today. I don't think i will have any problems with that. All I have left to make is the body and the feet.

I need to think of another item to make for my shop.

Also...

I'm a little sad about my yarn situation. There was 2 stores where I could buy the yarn that I like. One store put it on clearance, and is probably never going to sell it again. And the other store sold out and hasn't re-stocked yet. I'm not sure if there going to get it back. They're suppose to get new yarn soon, but I'm tired of going and getting disappointed. So I have been ordering it online. I guess that's what I get for being so picky. I need to find another type of yarn to work with... but it's just to hard... :(

Waiting for my yarn to come in the mail....

No comments:

Post a Comment