Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm just plain... sad.

July 13, 2013. That was when I had my last sale. I know things on etsy have there ups and downs. But this is a really low point for my shop. I have been ignoring it for the past week. I feel like all the energy I put in my shop gets me no where, so why bother. I will get my confidence / motivation back when I sell something again. Until then, I will be sad, and disappointed.

So while my etsy show is in the hospital, in a deep coma, I've been working on other things. Making blankets for Project Linus. I've made 3 so far, and I'm working on number four. Also, I've been doing a lot of reading. I started reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer this weekend. 



Etsy shop... If you can hear me... Hang in there. Come back. We will get through this. I want my friend back...

No comments:

Post a Comment