Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Things....

I saw this on another blog, so I thought I would fill out my 5 favorite things. Enjoy.

Five Things I Have a Passion For:
  1. My family
  2. My kids
  3. Crocheting
  4. Reading
  5. Etsy
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
  1. Learn to sew.
  2. Must figure out how to knit.
  3. Travel to a different country.
  4. Learn a different language. 
  5. Maintain my goal weight.
Five Things I Say A Lot:
  1. "No."
  2. "Not today."
  3. "Good gravy."
  4. "Indoor voice."
  5. "Pick up your toys."
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately:
  1. A Game of Thrones (book #1)
  2. Crochet Today
  3. Grand Ledge Independent (local newspaper)
  4. Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)
  5. Ender's Game (currently reading)
Five Favorite Movies:
  1. Romeo & Juliet (1996)
  2. Stranger than Fiction
  3. Brass Teapot
  4. 50/50
  5. Iron Man (All three)
Five Places I Would Love to Travel to:

  1. Anywhere without kids.
  2. Anywhere without kids.
  3. Anywhere without kids.
  4. Anywhere without kids.
  5. And.... Anywhere without kids. You get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment