Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crocheting like a mad woman...

The holiday season is just around the corner. Since my etsy shop has been dead the past week or so, I'm taking advantage of this down time and making Christmas and Halloween items. I've noticed in the past years that my holiday items aren't a big seller, but it's still fun to have a few holiday items in my shop. 

I've also noticed from past years that I put my holiday items in my shop too soon. There are a lot on Christmas in July sales, but who really wants/buys Christmas stuff in July? So I'm waiting to add my holiday items in late August/early September. Maybe I will sell more. We'll see. I don't like seeing snowman, and reindeer in my shop for 5 months anyway.

Here is what I made this weekend.


ZOMBIE EYEBALLS!!! 

And what makes zombie eyeballs even better?? I added bells inside to turn them into baby rattles, or cat toys!  I revised my pattern, and added the shine part on the pupil. I'm really happy with the way these turned out. I'm going to sell them in a set of 3, for $18.

Today's project:
Pumpkin rattles

No comments:

Post a Comment