Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday's Chore: The Silverware drawer...


The spring cleaning bug finally bit me. I clean out the silverware drawer about once a year. Is that too much? Or not enough? So I took all the silverware out of the organizer thingy mo-bob. As I was cleaning it I was thinking, why do they make this things white? A better question is, Why did I buy a white one? I'm thinking it must have been a wedding present. 



I forgot to take a before picture. Trust me. You don't want to see that mess. After getting rid of a few utensils I never used, here is the end result.






After I cleaned the silverware/utensils drawers, I decided, what the hell. There's a sink full of dirty dishes. I might as well was them.




Then, I decided to clean the microwave.



The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment