Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ranting...

So this blog post is me venting. You want to keep reading? Go for it. I'm just giving you a warning.

I have jury duty next month. So people say it's a good experience. I would agree with them. But I have 2 kids at home 2 years old, and 9 months. I DO NOT take them to daycare. I stay at home and raise my own kids. It's not the easiest job in the world. With that said, I would be more than happy to have jury duty when they're in school. Not when they're this little. Now my husband has to take time off of work to watch the kids. Anyway.... I'm 50/50 about this situation. I don't mind going, it's just not very good time for me. 

Second rant. I went to the dentist for a cleaning this morning. I have not had my wisdom teeth removed. Or shall I say, one wisdom tooth removed. I'm 30 and only one wisdom tooth popped up. I'm hoping that this means I only have one. We'll see. There is a cavity on my one lonely wisdom tooth, so I have to take it out now. There are many reasons why I've put this off. #1. No dental insurance. #2 I've been pregnant/breastfeeding for the past 4 years. #3. I'm fucking scared. Who wants to be put under and have them pretty much break your jaw to get a tooth out??? NOT ME. The one good thing about this is that we now have dental insurance. 

So after jury duty I get to schedule an appointment to get my wisdom tooth removed.

Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment