Thursday, May 9, 2013

Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge....

I've made a goal for myself to read 30 books in the year 2013. So far I'm doing really well. I've read 16 books out of 30, which is about 53% done, and 6 books ahead of schedule! Score! Here are some of the books I've read so far....

January

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


February

The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

March

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
In One Person by John Irving
Gold by Chris Cleave
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

April

Eclispe by Stephenie Meyer
The Twelve by Justin Cronin
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis


So there's the list so far. I'm averaging about 4 books a month. No to shabby. 

Off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment