Monday, May 20, 2013

Damn... You.. Netflix...



My daughter has falling head over heels in love with SpongeBob Squarepants. As of Wednesday, May 22nd. The show will NOT be on instant streaming. I REPEAT.... The show will NOT be on instant streaming!!!! Ugh. Yes, I could rent the DVDs from Netflix, but It's a real hassle to put in a DVD just to watch one episode. Plus, the DVDs we rent our for our adult shows and movies. (Not the X rated adult) 

I'm sure Chloe is going to have a screaming fit when I tell her we can't watch Spongebob. 

Netflix is going to push me to buy the DVD's or buy episodes from iTunes. Either way, they're costing me more money.

Guess what other show is leaving the instant streaming?????




Yep. Blue's Clues. 

Alright, Netflix. Why don't you get rid of Sesame Street too while you're at it. Your already making my life a living HELL. 

Now, Chloe doesn't watch TV all day long. Just a few shows a day, so I can get some stuff done around the house. 

Le Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment