Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby weight, and losing it...



I hop on the scale once a week. It sounds painful, but it's not. It actually helps me. 

With my first pregnancy I was huge, like 200 pounds huge. I took a vow, that after this baby comes I going to loose wait. This was back in 2010. It was rough. I have good days and bad days. 

But around the summer of 2011, I lost all my baby weight, plus an extra 40 pounds. I felt great. Then.... I got pregnant again. Now, I tried really hard not to gain that much weight. But I gained about 40 pounds. Sigh. So after I had my second baby, I made another vow. I must lose this baby weight. 

I have 5 more pounds, and that will put me back to where I was when I got pregnant with baby #2. If I could loose a few more pounds that will be great. If I could lose 15 pounds that would be frickin awesome. 

Now, with 2 little kids, finding time to work out is very difficult. All I can do is, walk, walk, walk. It's finally getting warm here, so I'm hoping the last few pounds will come off easily. 

Measuring food portions is key. I had no idea how may serving I was eating until I started measuring my food. No wonder I was huge! 

I love the myfitnesspal app for my phone, I can keep track of all my calories, water intake, and exercise. I truly believe this app helped me lose the weight, not once, but twice. Thank you myfitnesspal, you are the bomb.



No comments:

Post a Comment