Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Windy City...


My hubby and I are taking a short trip to Chicago. Here's where we are going.




The Art Institute of Chicago



The Old Guitarist, Pablo Picasso

Seeing this painting is on my bucket list. The last couple times I was at the museum the painting was in another museum. I called the museum to see if it was there and it is! I can't wait to see it!




Alder Planetarium


We were planing on going to the Planetarium last time we were in Chicago, but we didn't have enough time. We are definitely planning on going this time!


I'm hoping the weather is nice, but I've heard it's going to be really hot and humid. I'm hoping the weatherman is wrong. Please mother nature, I want nice spring like weather. Sunny, highs around 70's would be nice. No rain, and no thunderstorms. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!


I will post pictures of the trip sometime next week!

1 comment:

  1. Chicago is a fun town!! I tried to go to the museum when we went a couple years ago, but arrived an hour early because we forgot about the time zone change and it was closed. The guy that kicked us out thought we were nuts.

    ReplyDelete