Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hubby's Summer Project


So we have lived in this house for 3 years now. Yet it feels like we moved in last year. When we bought the house, Justin (my hubby) wanted to re build the deck himself. I was cool with it. But as the years rolled on I thought he would never do it. But he has bought the materials and got started this weekend!!! I'm not sure how long it's going to take him, but I've giving him the whole summer to work on it. He will probably do most of the project himself, and I believe it's going to be a pretty awesome deck when it's done.

I will be posting his progress throughout the summer, so stay tuned!!!

Also, don't forget to take my poll! I've been having dreams lately that baby is a girl. We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment