Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Self Employment


So it's been about a month since I quit my job at Jo-Ann Fabrics. After much thought, I believe I made the right decision. I feel better, happier, and more free than ever. I can do what I want, when I want. And I make my own rules. It's so nice to sleep at night again. I can officially say, I'm a normal person again. Goodbye Lisa the Zombie. We've had lots of fun, great memories, but it's time to put you to rest.

I first, have to thank my husband, Justin. He is working his butt off, so I can do something that I love and makes me happy. There are some days that I feel really guilty that he's off at work and I'm at home on the couch, crocheting. But I try not to think like that. I love crocheting. And Justin loves programming.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been losing my focus on my... Etsy shop. It's been way too long since I added new items. I'm feeling a little guilty, but last month was insane. Lots of stuff going on. So I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I've made a list of items I want to make, hoping that this will get me motivated. Lately I've been spending way too much time on the computer. Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger have seem to taken over my life. I need to step away from the computer and get my butt crocheting.

I'm also proud to say that I've been working out everyday (Monday-Friday) for a least a hour, playing wii fit plus. Not sure if that counts as "actual" exercise. But I enjoy it. According to the game, I burned 385 calories today. It's better than nothing right?

Well with that said, I must get off the computer and get busy!

1 comment: