Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Totally awesome website...

I normally don't buy magazines. There a waste of money and trees. But from time to time I buy the magazine, Real Simple. I was thumbing through the magazine the other night and came across this website. I just had to check it out.

http://www.netflixorigami.com


Netflix Origami? Well for those you that are subscribe to Netflix your in for a treat. At this site they have step-by-step instructions explaining how to turn leftover Netflix flaps into 13 mini pieces of art.



Once I found this website I was over joyed. Maybe I'm easily entertained. But I thought it was awesome. I was I little sad that I didn't have any Netflix flaps.. But I got a DVD in the mail today! Hooray!!

I made the heart today. It was pretty simple. I can't wait to get my next DVD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment