Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm lovin Wii Fit

I don't play video games that much. But I really like the Wii Fit game. It's really fun to play. I'm not sure if playing it counts as actual exercise. Anyone know? As winter approaches, I need to find some kind of activity to do, since walking will be out of the question. Not walking in snow. Too bad I can't get a workout crocheting! Since I'm quitting my job, I'm afraid my weight will slowly rise. So I'm going to try my very best to play everyday. At least for a half hour. And try to eat better too, that will be more difficult. We'll see how if goes.



There is a new Wii Fit game that came out. It's called Wii Fit Plus. I put it on my Christmas list. It has new games and new exercises. I can't wait to play!




On that note I'm off to play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment