Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Feature!



My witch hats are featured on the LabRats Blog!! Check it out here.




I was planning on getting a lot done today, then something unexpected happened. I went to make an appointment with my obgyn, only to find out they are no longer accepting my health insurance. :( So I spent a couple of hours this morning searching for a new obgyn. After a half a dozen phone calls, I have found one. The only criteria I had was that I wanted a female, and they had to take my insurance. I'm not sure that was the right thing to do, but I had to find a doc asap, my yearly exam is due, so with that, I made the appointment. I was only excepting this part of my to-do list would take 5 mins, instead it took 2-3 hours. Hopefully this appointment goes well....

After all of that, I don't feel like doing much. I'm still nervous/anixious about the whole thing. I hate going to the doctor, espiceially this doctor. At least with my old doctor I new what to expect, now I have no idea.

I guess this is better, I really dislike my current obgyn. He was a little mean, and made me feel bad about myself. He even made me cry once.

Sorry for the "way to personal" blog post. Just need to get it off my chest so I can get some crocheting done. Let's see if this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment