Monday, September 28, 2009

A Trip to my Orthoptist....



I had my annual eye exam today. He dilated my eyes, and I feel like a cartoon character. :) Also... hooray for a cloudy day, I didn't have to wear those cheap paper sunglasses. My sight in my right eye was a little better then the year before. I was surprises by that. It must be all the carrot I've been eating. :P I got a new pair of spectacles. I should get them sometime next month. After trying on about 3 dozen pairs, I finally found a pair I like. Hooray!!!

I haven't crocheted anything today, but the day is not over!! I need to finish up my penguin, so I can add him to my shop sometime this week.

I also broken down and started the blanket last. After counting 240 chains, and counting many dc and dc2tog, I have one row completed!! This took me about 2 hours, but I think once I get the hang of the pattern, the rows will go by a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment