Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer is Here!!

Where I live, this summer has been really sad. The air conditioner has gone through days without running. I'm hoping that with this "cooler" summer, we will have a "warmer" winter. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. For the past 2 days now, it's above 90.

I've been crocheting like a madwomen these past couple of days. I'm working on some cool spooky Halloween items. I'm really excited about these. I would love to put them in my shop now, but they will have to wait.

"Good things come to those you wait..."

Other than that life has been really good. And the summer has gone by way to fast, like it usually does. Vacations, Family Reunions, weddings, and birthday parties. Phew... I'm surprised that I can find time to make my amigurumi creations!

My birthday is coming up... Next Monday August 17th, I will be turning 26. I have mixed feelings about this. But I'm going to enjoy it!! I will be hanging out with my cats, drinking a cappuccino, and crocheting all day! In the evening, my wonderful hubby will take to out to dinner.

2 comments:

  1. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roomate won't put it down!!!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete