Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last day...

I have one more day off, then it's back to work. Ugh. But I miss my work buddies. And it will be nice to get out of the house. It's going to be another busy weekend with work, and a party on Sunday.

I thought I would get a lot accomplished this week, but I didn't. Lots of stuff to do, laundry that's needs to be done, cleaning, and errands. Not a lot of time to crochet. Bummer. Hopefully today I can make something, or at least start making something. I still need to finish my mom's birthday present, knitted dishcloths. I have one more to make and about 10 more rows left on the dishcloth that is currently on my knitting needles.

Next week is another busy week. My birthday is on Monday. My mom's birthday is on Thursday. We are planning on a craft day. She going to teach me how to sew curtains. I need new curtains in my kitchen. I can't find any curtains in the store that I like. So that should be fun. Then on Saturday it's my husband and I wedding anniversary!! 6 YEARS!! We will be going out to dinner.Also my friends daughter is having a birthday party (turning 1). So that will be fun.

Hopefully sometime next week I will find time to pick up a crochet hook, and some yarn.

I've also been walking more. I take walks in the morning by myself, and then I take another walk in the evenings with the hubby. I really enjoy the morning walks.

Speaking of that... I'm off to take a walk... and day dream about new crochet projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment