Monday, July 13, 2009

Inspiration...

I've got a few ideas for my next projects. One comes from my hubbies video game, and the other from a book. Both of these items have been made before, but I'm making my own versions. I'm going to make mini bombs and eyeballs. The bomb idea came from the game Zelda, and the eyeball idea came from the book I'm currently reading (see post below).

I finished the bombs already. They turned out really cute. And they don't blow up. I have found that black yarn is hard to photograph, but I'm going to give it another try. I'm going to try and add these little bombs on my shop tomorrow, but we will see. I also want to experiment a little and see if I can make a larger bomb.

I'm still in the process of making the eyeballs. I have the pattern all set up, I just need to crochet them.

I still haven't finished Mr. Crab, but I'm hoping I can finish him by the end of the week!!

I'm off to crochet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment