Friday, March 27, 2009

Bamboo Crochet Hooks...

My bamboo crochet hooks finally came in the mail last week. They are awesome.. I'm not sure if I will ever go back to the metal ones ever again.

Trying to get the courage to get my esty shop up and running. I'm really nervous about it.. and I'm not sure why... I almost have one thing completed for my shop. I would like to have a couple more items to have up there... I'm thinking about selling only baby/cat crochet toys. I would like to add dishcloths also... but I'm not sure how well the both of them sell together.. It is said that a shop does better when all items are related to one another. We'll see.

I'm going to write up my shop policies today... no more procrastinating...

...and going to make some more items for my shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment